Sunday, April 6, 2014

The Single Woman

The Single Woman

By:  Mandy Hale
Publisher:  Thomas Nelson, Inc.
ISBN #:  9781400322312
Pages:  224

Mandy Hale writes to single women everywhere in this book.  She writes with an honesty that is refreshing and her words are empowering.  Ms. Hale also covers many topics such as loving yourself, loneliness, friendships, and letting go just to name a few.  I found her writing to be inspiring and very uplifting.  Ms. Hale also includes her own thoughts, feelings, and experiences on several of these topics which may make the reader feel that the author is taking this single woman journey with her.  There are also author quotes at the end of some chapters that I found memorable.

I recommend this book to single women of all ages.  I think this book can encourage and inspire many a single woman. 

If you have read this book, please feel free to comment below.  I would love to hear your thoughts!

Happy Reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment